Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am boy!!!!!


Daddy and Mama went to Dr. Brown office and she did a sonogram. She measured my neck, head, leg, spine and all that she does. I was moving a lot too... She said, "Paint the room BLUE". Dr. Brown said I weighed about 7 oz. I am 7 inches long. Pretty soon Mama will be able to feel my movements.

Daddy and Mama were so excited to find out I'm a little boy. Mama wanted a little girl but God gave them a little boy. Mama calls me "Little Mikey"....hehehe. Mama thinks she has already has a name picked out for me. We'll see if Daddy likes it too. Grandpa Yeo will pick out a Chinese name for me. He won't know until I come into the world. I guess I will wait until October.

Mama has been out all day and she is tired. She is going to be bed early and so I will too.... nite nite Mama....sweet dreams.

No comments: