Saturday, September 8, 2007

2 Baby Showers Down, 1 More to go

Over the Labor Day weekend, Aunt Laura and Uncle CJ threw a baby shower for Mama and Daddy in anticipation for my arrival. So many of Mama's friends came. And so did mine. I received so many gifts and it is very overwhelming to know how many people loves me even before they seen me.


Mama & Daddy with my special Snoopy cake. Thanks Jennifer for the cake!

Aunt Laura, Mama and my Uncle Lionel

The following Friday (Sept 6th), Daddy's co-workers threw him a Baby Shower. Oh boy did we fill up Mama's car that day. Can you imagine how nice these people are to be of such giving hearts? They bought all but 1 item on the registry. How blessed I am. We have 1 more church baby shower to go at the end of September.

Cousin Laynce (7 months) and Baby Nathan (6 months)


Mama pray each day that I too would become a blessing to others when my time comes. I hope I can fulfill her dream.

For more pictures of my baby shower: Aunt Suki - the professional photographer took them. (Warning: I have over 200 photos in there)








No comments: