Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm really back now

After 2 weeks, I'm finally back - back at US time. Oh boy was it challenging to adjust my tiny body to jet lag. It sure was no fun. Mama and Papa are definitely no fun during this adjustment period too. I love to see them, so I greet them with my big smile. But they are not too happy to see me excited at 4am in the morning.

So, finally one day, Mama had enough. She just wouldn't let me nap at all. She took me to Ikea, then shopped more and more at stores I dont care about. I think I nap for about 2 hours that whole day. So, naturally I was tired at night (the real night!) and that was it. It only took me a day to get adjusted!!!


Mama and I are working hard these days. We have 2 contracts since we got back. So, this baby realtor is busy helping Mama by delivering contracts, getting houses ready to sell and of course, catching naps in between car rides. I love to help Mama. She is my best friend.
Now you see me awake....

Here I am catching up on my nap where and when I can!!!

More unseen photos of me in China!

No comments: