Thursday, July 5, 2007

6 months now and 4 more to go!!!!

I am 24 weeks old now - in Mama's tummy. We went to see Dr. Hsu earlier this week and everything sounds fine.

Mama's weight gain???? 8 lbs last month alone! Wow...... So, total weight gain is about 14 lbs so far.

Most people said that Mama's tummy is begining to show a little. Thank God, Mama's tummy is growing forward, not sidewards. She does feel like she wants to eat more - maybe coz I'm absorbing more of the nutrients now.

With my name chosen, I think the most important part of "Me" is done. Mama still hasnt had time to go by Walmart and Baby's R Us to confirm the things she wants to get for me. Mama said to wait for her to finish her Real Estate broker's exam first. I guess I will. We still have quite a ways to go, so we are not in a hurry.

Daddy is getting more and more excited. He spends the evenings - after dinner trying to listen to my heartbeat when Mama lays down. He can definitely feel my pushes too.

No comments: