Thursday, July 19, 2007

At 26 weeks

At 26 weeks, we went to see Dr. Elliott-Brown and according to her, if all goes well, it would be the last time.

She said every part of me is growing like it should. Yippee!!! It's a relief for Mama and Daddy.

She said I was 1 lb 9 ounces. Wow. That's quite a bit. I have 3.5 more months to go.

And I am excited to see Mama, Daddy and all my uncles, aunts, grandpas and grandmas. They will all be at the hospital to greet me, I am sure (smiling!!!).....

Mama found some fun birthday facts for me:

My birthstone will be Opal (Hope)
My Astrological Sign will be Scorpio
My Flower is Calendula or Cosmos (White, Yellow and Varied) - but I am a boy!!!!
I will be born in the Chinese Year of The Pig
This time next year, I will be 38 Weeks Old! That's almost 9 months old. Haha.
I will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2023, finish high school in 2026, and will graduate from college with the class of 2030, give or take a year.

Can you imagine?

No comments: