Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's Official - I'm 11 weeks

Mama and Daddy got up early Tuesday morning in anticipation of seeing me for the very first time. It's First Sonogram day! The sonogram technician told Mama and Daddy that I am healthy, measuring around 4.1 cm long. That's alot of growth in 11 weeks, I thought! My hands and legs are constantly moving. Mama and Daddy will NEVER forget the experience. Such amazing miracle from heaven that only God will entrust people with.

It's Wednesday morning and Mama had 5 straight hours of sleep for the first time since I came. She thought she feels good. Perhaps thank God for answering her prayers of restful sleep and a productive day the next.

Maybe it's the prenatal that's making Mama quesy and sick. Dr. Hsu asked her to try some multi-vits and folic acid.... Things are getting better since she stopped the prenatal supplements for the past 2 days (ops!). She'll get back on (smile).

Scripture for the day:
Phillipians 1:6
He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

No comments: