Monday, April 9, 2007

Yeo Daddy!

Yeo (Yo) Daddy, I'm here.

Mama and Daddy will see me for the first time tomorrow at Dr. Hsu's office. I hope that my heart beat will be strong enough for them to detect me in my Mama's womb.

I've been giving Mama a hard time since we came home from Malaysia. Mama and Daddy went to visit Daddy's grandma, thus missing my 8th week sonogram. Tomorrow, we will confirm if I'm indeed 10 weeks old in Mama's tummy.

Mama has been sleeping AlOT since she came home. She's feeling sick, tired and weak. She can hardly gather herself to step out of the house, let alone visiting with friends and sadly, missing church on Easter too.

Mama said that I am a very special Gift from God. She cant wait to step into motherhood and at the same time, understand more of what it means to having God love us as His children.

Scripture for the day:
Psalms 139:13-16
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life
was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

To date: Mama has put on 7lbs because of me!

No comments: