Saturday, April 21, 2007

NT Screen Results Look Normal

Time flies and I'm already 13 weeks old in Mama's tummy. We went to see Dr. Carol Elliot-Brown yesterday afternoon (Friday). The NT screen checks to see if I may be at risk of down syndrome. Dr. Brown explained that with several different "criterias" and measurements that she plugs into the equation, that I might fall into either 2 ranges: Normal-Risk range or High-Risk range..... Based on what she saw, she felt comfortable that I look "good".

That was a relief to Mama and Daddy. They weren't concerned even if the result do not turn out positive. They believe that God has His mighty Hands protecting me all the way until I can come out to say Hi to everyone.

I am 6.2 cm long now. 2 weeks ago, I was a little more than 4 cm. Dr. Brown says that my growth is EXPONENTIAL now...... I'm growing and growing everyday. When Daddy has time, he will put another picture of me on the blog.

Scripture for the day:
Psalm 118:23
This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes........

No comments: