Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Between Doctors' Visits

We have been having many, many doctors' visits this last couple of weeks. It actually makes Mama feel better because she wonders how I am doing. Unlike being at the hospital, she's at home without the monitors on me.

Dr. Hsu had a vacation at my 36th week so Dr. Rovner saw us during this time. He's a pretty cool doctor. He has 30 years of ob/gyn experience. Last Friday, Mama was still at 1-2cm dilated and 70% afface.

Dr. Brown said that my growth has fallen less than 10%. Thus, there is an early indication of delivery soon. Maybe right when Dr. Hsu gets back on vacation (ie my 37th week). The fluid level is great (12) and Dr. Brown said that it's because Mama was doing a good job in staying at bed rest. I'm probably right around 5 lbs now. Yup, tiny I know but we cant expect much from Mama and Daddy. They are not big people either.

Mama and Daddy celebrated their last weekend together. Mama went with Daddy to return the extra and duplicate stuff at Babies R Us and Walmart. Before the doctors freak out, Mama was in the wheel chair the whole time. Being in the house for 3 1/2 weeks is difficult since Mama has always been so active. And then, they probably wont be going out right after I get home with them from the hospital.

Mama just spoke to Chassidy - Dr. Hsu's nurse assistant. It is confirmed that Mama will go into the hospital on Thursday (October 4th) at 9:30pm. So, there's a solid plan now.

Mama has set me up with an email address: meng.elliott.yeo@gmail.com. Send me an email if you like. Robert (Daddy's co-worker and life group friend) thought this was so cool. He calls it Virtual Reality......

No comments: