Sunday, October 7, 2007

Good day for me.

Yesterday was a good day for me. I was in NICU after a few hours of being here. I was breathing too fast so the neonatoligist wanted to monitor me. I was admitted into the NICU around 5 ish pm on 10/5/2007. They put an IV on my right hand since I cannot eat yet. They monitored my blood sugar level. I didn't even cry when they poked me.... I am STRONG. The nurse put a tube in my tummy to feed me too. The doctor say I have to eat on my own before I can go back to the newborn nursery. I started eating now and have been eating on my own...yah!

Another good news: OU beat Texas...yah....Mommy said I will celebrate my birthday every year on OU-Texas weekend....haha. We call it the Beat Texas party.....

Today, I may be able to see more of Mommy and Daddy. The neonatologist said I am fit to graduate from NICU to new born nursery. I think we can all go home. I can't wait to see and meet my brother dog, Maxx. The nurses took out my IV and my feeding tube. Mommy have been feeding me and Daddy changing me.

No comments: