Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Week At Home

It's been a week since I am born. Life at home with Mama and Daddy seems to be peaceful (at least for now).... Some of Mama's friends came by to see me because they didnt get a chance to see me at the hospital. I was tucked away in the NICU unit.

Daddy has been great around the kitchen, cleaning and taking care of the household. Mama fed me most of the time while Daddy does a great job in making sure I have Texas-sized burps. Maxx accepted me as part of the clan.... He came to smell me twice and he hasnt been bothering Mama..... Yeah!!!!!

On Monday, I met my pedeatrician: Ms. Jenelle Wong..... She said that I have some mild jaundice and on Thursday, we went to see her again..... She said I'm getting better. Every morning and afternoon, I get to sun tan. Not bad I supposed... Me in my Huggies diapers.

Tomorrow (Sunday), I'd be able to meet my Grandpa, Grandma and Great Grandpa (Mama's side). Soon I'll be able to meet Daddy's too.

No comments: